Face Masks, Social Distancing & Screening Questions
All customers should review the screening questions below before visiting our office and should not visit if they answer “yes” to any of the screening questions. All customers will have their temperature taken before entering our office.
Effective June 24, 2020: In accordance with Orange County’s Executive Order, all customers must wear a face mask while in our facilities. If you do not bring a face mask, one will be provided to you (while supplies last). If you refuse to wear a face mask, you will not be served
Click on each section below to learn more.
Question: When does the face mask policy take effect?
Answer: The face mask or covering policy will take effect at the open of business on June 24, 2020 (8:30 am) and will be in effect until further notice.
Question: Who is required to wear a face mask?
Answer: All customers are required to wear a face mask or covering while in our facilities; staff are required to wear a face mask or covering while serving customers or interacting with other staff members who are less than six feet apart from one another.
Question: What if I do not have a face mask?
Answer: If a customer does not have access to a face mask or covering, the Tax Collector’s Office will provide one for them (while supplies last). The Tax Collector’s Office reserves the right to refuse service to any customer who chooses not to wear a face mask.
Question: Are there any exemptions?
Answer: In conjunction with Orange County’s Executive Order, persons under the age of two years old or persons for whom a face mask or covering would cause impairment due to an existing health condition are exempt from wearing a face mask or covering; however, the Tax Collector’s Office reserves the right to require a doctor’s note as proof of an existing health condition.
Our offices will adhere to strict social distancing guidelines that every customer must follow in order to be served, including:
- Please review the screening questions below. Customers who answer “yes” to any of the screening questions are not permitted at our office.
- In accordance with Orange County’s Executive Order, all customers must wear a face mask while in our facilities. If you do not bring a face mask, one will be provided to you (while supplies last). If you refuse to wear a face mask, you will not be served;
- Please wash and/ or sanitize your hands thoroughly before visiting our office;
- To protect you and our employees, a plexiglass barrier has been installed at each open service window. Please stand in front of the plexiglass barrier; and
- To the maximum extent possible, please maintain a distance of at least six feet from all other customers and employees.
Each customer should review the following screening questions before visiting our facilities:
- YES or NO:
- Do you currently have COVID-19?
- In the last fourteen days, have you had symptoms of COVID-19?
- In the last fourteen days, have you been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting results?
- In the last fourteen days, have you had contact with anyone who would answer “yes” to the first three questions?
- YES or NO, in the last fourteen days, have you had any of the following:
- A new fever (99°F or higher), or a sense of having a fever?
- A new cough that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
- New shortness of breath that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
- A new sore throat that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
- New muscle aches that you cannot attribute to another health condition, or that may have been caused by a specific activity (such as physical exercise)?
Any customer that answers “yes” to any of the above screening questions should not visit our office.
& ID Cards
Vehicle, Vessel & Mobile Home Registration Renewals
Orange County Property Tax Payments
News & Updates
Effective Wednesday, June 24 at 8:30 am, in accordance with Orange County’s Executive Order, all customers must wear a face mask while in our facilities.
Frequently Asked Questions
We've answered your questions related to our office closure, online services, mail services and more.
Tag & Title by Mail
Follow the checklist to process your title transaction through the mail. Please mail your completed paperwork along with your original title, signed application forms and a check or money order made payable to Scott Randolph or Orange County Tax Collector to Orange County Tax Collector, P.O. Box 545100, Orlando FL 32854.
Disabled Parking Placards
The Orange County Tax Collector’s Office is committed to transparency and, to the best extent possible, will notify the public when an employee tests positive for COVID-19.
Given the fluid nature of reporting, this data is subject to change.
|8/12/20||West Oaks Mall||8/10/20|
|7/17/20||Lee Vista & 417 (Contracted Vendor)||7/10/20|
|7/10/20||West Oaks Mall||6/23/20|
|7/2/20||Lee Vista & 417||6/29/20|
|6/24/20||West Oaks Mall||6/17/20|
|6/24/20||Sand Lake (Contracted Vendor)||6/16/20|
|6/12/20||Help Line (Call Center)||6/5/20|